Rollarena will be open for limited sport and fitness sessions starting Sat. Oct. 17
Saturday Oct. 17 1-4 & 7:30-10 p.m.
Sunday Oct. 18 1-4 p.m.
Hours subject to change weekly.
Call 509.366.6008 for more information
Procedures due to COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our customers and staff seriously
* Please do not attend if having signs of illness, or have been in recent contact of someone who has been ill.
* No entry without wearing a mask. Masks must be worn unless skating on the wood floor or consuming refreshments.
* Stay 6 feet from other groups when in the lobby. Do not stop to talk to others when out on the skating floor.
* Sanitize hands regularly
Attention: Limited capacity
Please note that entrance may be denied because of capacity limits
You may call 946-6971 during a session to see if Rollarena is at capacity
All patrons must pay admission except 1 supervising parent or children under 3
Rollarena Aditional Safety Procedures
*Staff temperatures are checked daily
* All tables are at least 6' apart
* Staff will wear masks, and plexiglass barriers have been installed where customers engage staff
* Increased sanitizing of the building will occur
* Fresh, outdoor air will circulate regularly
* Customers will be educated about procedures by signs and DJ announcement
* Staff has been educated in safety procedures
* Arcade room &redemtion center are closed. Traditional games and activities that promote social interaction are suspended.
* Other state safety guideleines will be followed
Small Group Private Fitness Party Special
15 people for $150. 2 hours.
Each additional skater $10
$50 deposit.Call 509.366.6008 for reservations
COVID-19 procedures enforced
Any two hours not open for public fitness sessions